Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drama

Someone asked me to make a timeline of significant events in my life this week and I learned a lot from it. I realized that my life has been much more dramatic than I once thought. I discovered that my life has been even keel for the most part, but when things got good or bad they did so in clusters. For me, rather than things coming in sets of 3, it is more like groups of 8. In reflection, I bet most people's lives are like this partially because of our attitude and actions. When things are good, we are much more positive and emotionally healthy, therefore our actions are made with a better state of mind. And, of course, vice versa for when things are going badly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a crazy "believe in the power of your thoughts" kind of person...well maybe I am just a little bit, but I think I might be on to a little something.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I couldn't comment yesterday from work... anyway, I am SO HAPPY you are blogging now... you have no idea!!! Hooray!!! i agree that our attitude and actions help us have a more positive life. I think there is definitely benefits to being positive rather than negative... I think it's more perception rather than actually changing something because you have happy thoughts =) Can't wait for your next post!! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support. I'm pretty sure this is going to become my outlet for random ranting, raving and rambling, so you might be my only follower, but I'm okay with that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete